Found this, thought I could answer…
1) A sexy gamer girlfriend or $50,000 cash?
A: As a single gamer I most definitely go with the cash. I mean is this even a question? A lump sum that size, tax free is life changing.
3) Get away with a bank robbery or get away with an art heist?
A. Art heist, Raft of the Medusa would be in my living room.
4) A brand new sports car with no one in it or a 1987 Chrysler LeBaron with Kate Upton inside
A. Lebaron, not for Kate Upton mind you, just that insurance would be hella cheaper. I gotta stretch that $50k…
5) The ability to fly or the ability to read minds?
A. Another non-question. Fly. Never deal with air lines again? Sign me the fuck up.
6) Master every instrument or master every sport?
A. I think mastering all the instruments would allow for more creative output.
8) A date with Jennifer Lawrence or All the pizza, forever?
A. Tough one. I really like JL because she seems like a weird ass person. But all the pizzas? Damn. Pizzas, yeah, pizzas. I feel like if I had all the pizzas, Jennifer Lawrence would come to me.
9) Fist fight Justin Bieber or fist fight Kim Jong Un?
A. I never want to fight anyone but I’m going to say Justin Bieber. Not because I dislike him but because if we were in a fight, there would be a slight chance that we might end up making out.
10) Become a ninja or become a pirate?
A. I already say ‘Ninja vanish!’ everytime I leave a room so yeah, ninja.
12) Travel 200 years in the past or 200 years to the future?
A. With my $50k I could live like a god 200 years ago. But I’ve always wanted to see the real post-apocalypse, so the future.
13) Live in Harry Potters world or live in Lord of the Rings world?
A. Harry Potter I guess? I really dont care for either but I feel like they brush their teeth more in the HP universe.
15) The ability to talk to animals or the ability to speak any language fluently
A. All the languages. I don’t want to talk to my food.